Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Demo Reel

Finally finished my demo reel! Well for now at least considering these things should be a constant work in progress.  I'm definitely going to make more animations now to add to it and replace older work. Now that I've got everything set up and working properly on my Mac, I feel like I actually have an environment/system ready to easily edit and modify my animation and art. I'm pretty happy with my dialogue lines. The one with the priest was intended to be submitted to the 11 Second Club July (yeah that is a while ago) contest but I decided to put more polish and rendering on it. I think the next time I do a piece of animation, it's gonna be way faster so here's hoping. 
I also went back and revisited my "Ruckus" 2 person dialogue cause there was just stuff in there that was so wrong and unfinished and I couldn't just leave it that way. It may have been better to just have made a new piece, but hey film is forever right? I really liked the way the line worked out originally so I figured just some necessary fixes would make it all the better. 

Anyways, check out the video (you can also find it permanently on the DEMO REEL tab above). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment